Caffe Nero is a popular coffee shop franchise in many countries, but originally from the UK – They have amazing vegan options we’ll cover below.
This guide will largely be covering UK locations, however if you’re not going to a UK-based location then you can expect most of the same options, just not quite as many of them — regardless of where you are Caffe Nero is a pretty vegan-friendly coffee shop compared to most out there.
Vegan Meal Options at Caffe Nero:
- Vegan Breakfast Roll
- Roasted Tomato & Pesto Tostati
- Porriage/Oatmeal (Can add Bananas, seed, or fruit jam).
- Vegan Salad (Varies based on location, generally has vinaigrette or vegan dressing)
Vegan Coffee/Drinks at Caffe Nero:
All of Caffe Nero’s coffee’s are able to be made vegan if you substitute out cow-milk for oat milk, soy milk, or coconut milk — this includes Mocha drinks, Americano’s, Cappacuino’s, Latte, and of course Expresso’s. They also generally have a few coffee drinks such as a iced coconut latte that are quite good.
Caffe Nero has other great vegan-friendly drinks such as:
- Hot Chocolate (swap for non-dairy milk)
- Chai Latte (with non-dairy milk)
- Alphonso Mango & Passionfruit Booster (Juice)
- Raspberry & Italian Peach Booster (Juice)
- Strawberry Milk Frappe (Swap for non-dairy milk)
- Vanilla Milk Frappe (Swap for non-dairy milk)
- Varied Teas (Mint infused & others)
Personally I’d recommend staying away from the various teas, as in my experience they were never very flavorful — Caffe Nero is definitely better for Coffee.
Vegan Snacks at Caffe Nero:
- Vegan Raspberry Croissant
- Fruit Salad
- Lightly Salted Kettle Chips
- Sea Salt & Vinaigrette Kettle Chips
- Sea Salt Popcorn
- Sweet & Salty Popcorn
- Vegan Berry Nut Muffin