Everything Vegan at Blimpie Sub Shop
Blimpie has decent vegan options, including many types of bread, avocado, and plenty of vegetable topping to build a sandwich that’s vegan friendly — it’s also possible to get the sandwich warmed up/baked, so if you prefer that type of thing you won’t have to sacrifice a warm sandwich when eating at Blimpie.
You can also build-your-own-salad at most locations, and seeing as Blimpie has multiple vegan-friendly dressing options, that’s not too bad of an option if you prefer not to have bread as part of your meal.
Vegan BYO Vegan Sandwich (or Salad) Options:
- Choose Your Bread – Ciabatta, Pretzel, White Italian, Whole Grain Wheat, Salsa Tortilla Wrap, Spinach Tortilla Wrap, Traditional Tortilla Wrap, or you can order as a bowl (salad).
- Choose Your Toppings – Mushrooms, iceberg lettuce, Pineapple, Sliced Onions, Green Peppers, Olives, Sliced Jalapenos, Banana Peppers, Avocado (premium), Guacamole (premium), or Tomatoes.
- Choose Your Sauce – Blimpie Special Sauce, Light Italian Dressing, Red Wine Vinegar, Spicy Brown Mustard, Yellow Mustard, Teriyaki Sauce, Olive Oil, or None.
- Choose Your Cooking Time — None, Lightly toasted, Medium, or Crispy (burnt).
Other Vegan Things at Blimpie:
- Veggie Supreme (without cheese)
- Plain Bluffin (breakfast biscuit type thing)
- Garden Salad (without cheese)
- All Drinks/Sodas
- Bagged Chips (varies by location, usually 4-5 vegan options).