Everything Vegan at Carrabba's Italian Grill (2020)
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has enough vegan options to get a satisfying vegan meal at one of their restaurants.
My main complaint is Carrabbas doesn’t have anything very exciting or unique for vegans to eat, but rather just simple pastas, salads, and sides for the most part. But I really can’t complain beyond that, the options they do have are perfectly adequate to have a satisfying tasty meal, it just may be a little pricey for what you get.
Vegan Pasta Options at Carrabbas Italian Grill:
- Gluten Free Casarecce (Twisty) Pasta with Pomodoro Sauce
- Whole Grain (Traditional) Spaghetti with Pomodoro Sauce
- Linguine Positano (Flat Noodle) Spaghetti with Pomodoro Sauce
- Penne Pasta (cylinder noodle) with Pomodoro Sauce
Carrabbas pasta is pretty dang good and if you’re going to be eating there I’d highly recommend getting it. It’s the best vegan option on the menu, and when paired with one of the sides it really makes a pretty great meal.
Unfortunately the Tag Pic Pac sauce is generally either not offered anymore, or is non-vegan, so I’d advise to simply stick with the Pomodoro Sauce. If you aren’t sure what Pomodoro sauce is, it’s essentially traditional-style red tomato pasta sauce.
You may wonder why there’s only 4 pasta options listed when there’s many other pasta types available at Carrabbas. That’s because some of their noodles, the “fresh” noodles, contain eggs.
Vegan Salad Options at Carrabba's:
- House Salad
- Italian Salad
- (Light) Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Regular Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Red Wine Dressing
- Oil with Herbs or Garlic
Vegan Sides & Appetizers at Carrabba's:
- Bread and Olive Oil with Herbs or Garlic
- Grilled Asparagus
- Sautéed Broccoli
- Steamed Broccoli
- Sautéed Spinach
- Steamed Spinach
- The Salad Options
Vegan Desserts, Pizzas, Soups, etc at Carrabbas:
- Generally None (See Below)