Everything Vegan at Carrabba's (Late-2021)
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has enough vegan options to get a satisfying vegan meal at one of their restaurants.
My main complaint is Carrabbas doesn’t have anything very exciting or unique for vegans to eat, but rather just simple pastas, salads, and sides for the most part. But I really can’t complain beyond that, I mean I wish they updated their vegan/vegetarian menu up to date so it was more reliable than it is, being years out of date.
Vegan Pasta Options at Carrabbas Italian Grill:
- Linguine Pasitano (As-is)
- Gluten Free Casarecce (Twisty) Pasta with Pomodoro Sauce or Pic-Pac Sauce
- Whole Grain (Traditional) Spaghetti with Pomodoro Sauce or Pic-Pac Sauce
- Linguine Positano (Flat Noodle) Spaghetti with Pomodoro Sauce or Pic-Pac Sauce
- Penne Pasta (cylinder noodle) with Pomodoro Sauce or Pic-Pac Sauce
Carrabbas pasta is pretty dang good and if you’re going to be eating there I’d highly recommend getting it. It’s the best vegan option on the menu, and when paired with one of the sides it really makes a pretty great meal.
You may wonder why there’s only 4 pasta options listed when there’s many other pasta types available at Carrabbas. That’s because some of their noodles, the “fresh” noodles, contain eggs.
Vegan Salad Options at Carrabba's:
- House Salad (Swap dressing for one of the below-mentioned vegan dressings)
- Italian Salad (Swap dressing for one of the below-mentioned vegan dressings)
- (Light) Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Regular Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Red Wine Dressing
- Oil with Herbs or Garlic
Vegan Sides & Appetizers at Carrabba's:
- Bread and Olive Oil with Herbs or Garlic
- Grilled Asparagus
- Sautéed Broccoli
- Steamed Broccoli
- Sautéed Spinach
- Steamed Spinach
- The Salad Options
Vegan Desserts, Pizzas, Soups, etc at Carrabbas:
- Generally None (See Below)