There are several plant based, vegetarian on Chick-fil-A menu which is considered good because it’s a fast-food chain where the main product is chicken.
Vegans can eat waffle fries, salads and wraps. You need to specify some changes in the wrap as it’s not vegan on its own.
Chick-fil-A waffle fries are also considered vegan, because they cook the fries in a separate fryer. Also you can add sauces to your fries and of course a drink to enjoy the Chick-fil-a tastes like a non-vegan.
Table of Contents
What are the vegan options on Chick-fil-A’s menu?
On Chick-fil-A’s menu, you can find vegan options to assess a complete dinner or lunch. You can try vegan entrees, like the Southwest veggie wrap, with waffle fries, Polynesian sauce and a drink.
You can find the plant-based entrees below.
- Southwest veggie wrap: order it without cheese, choose a dressing from below.
- Fruit cup
- Cool Wrap: order it without chicken and cheese
- Any entrée salad except Cobb that does not have chicken or cheese – they suggest checking the ingredients.
Grab a few packets to enjoy with your waffle fries or hash browns. Unfortunately, Chick Fil A potatoes are the only hot plant based items you will find at Chick Fil A. The only other vegan food items on the Chick Fil A menu are their fruit cups and kale crunch side. You can find the plant-based sides below.
- Waffle fries
You can find the plant-based sauces below.
- Chili Lime
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha
- and Ketchup
When it comes to Chick Fil A drinks, you’ll find that almost everything is vegan friendly. Iced Tea (sweetened, unsweetened, and diet), sodas, lemonade (regular and diet), Sun Joy (half lemonade, half iced tea), bottled water, orange juice, apple juice, and black hot coffee (they do not have any plant based milks, and the iced coffee is premade and not vegan) are all of Chick Fil A’s vegan options for drinks.
You can find the vegan-friendly salad options below.
- Side Salad: ask for no cheese, balsamic, Italian or apple cider vinegar dressing. This leaves you with a basic salad of mixed greens and grape tomatoes, charred tomato, and red bell pepper.
- Market Salad: ask for no chicken and no cheese, substitute balsamic, Italian or apple cider vinegar dressing, and ask your location if the granola packet has honey. This leaves you with a mixed greens salad, grape tomatoes, red and green apples, strawberries, and blueberries, along with harvest nut granola (if no honey) as well as almonds on top.
- Spicy Southwest Salad: Ask for no chicken, no cheese, and no tortilla strips (they have milk), substitute balsamic, Italian or apple cider vinegar dressing. This leaves you with a salad that has mixed greens, grape tomatoes, roasted corn, black beans, poblano chilies and red bell peppers along with chili lime pepitas.
- Cobb Salad: asking for no chicken, no cheese, no bacon, no egg, substitute balsamic, Italian or apple cider vinegar dressing will simply leave you with a bigger version of the side salad. Depending on location pricing, it is probably cheaper to get two side salads instead of trying to modify this one to be vegan.
You could ask for a kale crunch side and add that to any of these salads to make them more substantial. If you need more crunch on your salad, ask for some Saltines. If you have any kids (or just like applesauce!), ask for a Buddy Fruits pouch.Be careful, as no bread items aside from breakfast English muffins, is vegan at Chick Fil A. Even the wrap used in the Cool Wrap contains l cysteine, an animal product, so stick with salad and don’t try to make a veggie wrap.
Are Chick-fil-A waffle fries vegan?
Yes, Chick-fil-A waffle fries are vegan. There is no cross contamination since Chick Fil A waffle fries are fried in a separate fryer. This is great news, though shared fryers don’t make an item non vegan, since there is no residual chicken taste.
Is polynesian sauce vegan-friendly?
Yes, polynesian sauce is vegan friendly. It is made from soybean oil, which is appropriate for a plant-based diet.
Are Chick-fil-A hashbrowns vegan?
Yes, Chick-fil-A hashbrowns are vegan. Chick Fil A hash browns are also vegan, and the only other breakfast item that a vegan can have is the plain English muffin or add some jelly.
What fast-food restaurants offer vegan options?
There are several fast food chains where you can try plant-based food. For instance, you can have an additional breakfast option in Burger King and order coffee with plant-based milk. Other ways, you will have the ultimate joker option for vegan hamburger: Slutty Vegan.
What are the vegan options in Burger King?
In Burger King you can find vegan fries as well as in Chick-fil-a, however they are not waffle fries. If you want burger, you can order the Impossible Burger without mayo since it contains egg, which is not tolerated by vegans.
What are the vegan options in McDonald’s?
In McDonald’s you can find vegan-friendly fries, but you need to check the places you will order, because not every place offers fries as a vegan product. In addition, you can order from several plant-based breakfast options, such as Apple Slices, Plain English Muffin and Oatmeals.
What are the vegan options in Slutty Vegan?
In Slutty vegan you can find every kind of vegan hamburger. As it’s in their name, they offer only vegan food, so can’t mess up. Try Chik’n Head, which has a “chicken” taste patty.