Everything Vegan at Chuck e. Cheese (Late-2021)
Chuck E. Cheese has very few vegan options, however there are a few things you can order to satisfy your hunger, including a few breads, salad, and other foods.
I’d recommend going elsewhere if you’re a vegan, but if you happen to find yourself at a party or family gathering at Chuck E. Cheese, well, don’t expect to have a very flavorful meal. You’ll be able to get something to eat, but it’s just not going to be all that great to be quite honest.
Late 2021 Update — It may be worth asking if the other crusts are vegan-friendly now, as after bankruptcy Chuck E. Cheese apparently changed a lot of things, however according to our research sadly the other crusts they offer still aren’t vegan-friendly.
Vegan Pizza Options at Chuck E. Cheese:
- Choose Your Crust – Smart Flour Gluten Free Crust
- Choose Your Sauce – Red Pizza Sauce, BBQ Sauce (not all locations)
- Choose Your Toppings – Pineapple, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Mushrooms, Jalapenos, Green Peppers, Spinach, Crispy Onions, or Black Olives.
The regular and Cauliflower Pizza Crusts are non-vegan due to containing eggs and/or milk depending on the crust, so ensure they have the above-mentioned “smart flour” crust before ordering a pizza at your location. The Smart Flour Crust isn’t like a normal crust, but rather like a “dense” thin crust pizza, so it’s quite different.
Vegan Salad Options at Chuck E. Cheese:
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Veggie Pizza Toppings (See Above)
- Various Fruits (Usually 5 or so)
- Saltines (not all locations, check brand)
Sometimes there’s spaghetti noodles or Chickpeas, but I’ve only heard this being the case at a few locations, so really don’t expect them to be there. But if they’re there, they’re vegan of course.
Vegan Sides at Chuck E. Cheese:
- French Fries
- Tater Bites/Tots
- Pretzel Bites (No Cheese Sauce — Get Pizza Sauce Instead!)
- Raw Veggie Platter (No Ranch or Blue-Cheese Dressing — Swap for Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Mandarin Oranges
- Ciabatta Bread
- Wheat Tortilla
- BBQ Sauce
- Pizza Sauce
Unfortunately since the regular pizza crust contains dairy all of the breadsticks cannot be made vegan. If you want those you’ll have to go to Fazoli’s or Little Caesars, which both have vegan-friendly breadsticks if you ask them to not put the butter/Parmesan on them.
Vegan Desserts at Chuck E. Cheese:
- Various Fruits from the Salad Bar
- Strawberry Fruit Bar
- Cotton Candy (If available)