Fazolis doesn’t offer many vegan options, but the ones they do offer are quite delicious in my opinion. You can definitely have a decent vegan meal here with some modifications to some menu-items.
Overall, while I wouldn’t be excited about eating at Fazoli’s as a Vegan, I know I could make an adequate meal, with some alright (a little overpriced) pasta, with some fluffy tasty breadsticks and fresh strawberry lemonade, so who would I be to complain about eating there?
Late 2021 Update — Some locations may also have a new “Impossible Spaghetti” option — it should be entirely vegan if it’s there, but be aware their impossible baked spaghetti comes with cheese and generally cannot be made vegan-friendly.
Build-Your-Own Vegan Pasta Options at Fazoli's:
- Choose Your Pasta – Whole-Grain Rotini, Fettuccine, Penne, or Spaghetti.
- Choose Your Sauce – Marinara Sauce
- Choose Your Toppings – Broccoli, Impossible meat crumbles
Vegan Salad Options at Fazoli's:
- All Salads without Cheese, Meat, or croutons and with a below-mentioned dressing
- Fat-Free Italian Dressing
- Fazoli’s House Dressing
- Red Wine Balsamic Vinaigrette
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Vegan Sides at Fazoli's:
- Plain Breadsticks (without Garlic Butter)
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables
- Garden Side Salad (Specify No Cheese — see vegan dressings above)
Vegan Desserts & Special Drinks at Fazoli's:
- Italian Lemon Ice
- Italian Strawberry-Lemon Ice
- Italian Raspberry-Lemon Ice