Little Caesars has plenty of vegan pizza options to choose from, including tons of veggie-toppings and of course some tasty vegan-friendly sides to go with your pizza.
Unfortunately Little Caesars doesn’t have any vegan cheese as of now, and they don’t have a great veggie-topping policy. Much like most traditional pizza-chains they charge a lot if you want many toppings on your pizza, which sucks as without vegan cheese you really need quite a few toppings to have a genuinely tasty and satisfying vegan pizza, at least in my opinion.
Anyhow, Little Caesars does at least have some vegan crusts, sauces, side items, and even vegan meat-substitutes that we’ll cover below — recently they even added vegan pepperoni!
Vegan Pizza Options at Little Caesars:
- Choose Your Crust – Original Crust, or Thin & Crispy Crust.
- Choose Your Sauce – Original Pizza Sauce (CrazySauce)
- Choose Your Toppings – Green Bell Pepper, Onions, Mushrooms, Jalapenos, Black Olives, Yellow Peppers, or Pineapple, vegan pepperoni or beyond meat in some locations in the USA/Canada
Vegan Sides at Little Caesars:
- Crazybread (Breadsticks) without Parmesan Powder
- Crazy Sauce (Pizza Sauce) Cup
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Butter Garlic Flavor (now non-dairy!)
Vegan Salad Options at Little Caesars:
- Garden Salad (No Cheese, no Croutons)
Vegan Desserts at Little Caesars:
Unfortunately you can’t veganize any of the desserts that Little Caesars offers, and there’s no real replacements for desserts available (such as fruit).