Everything Vegan at Steak 'n Shake (Late-2021)
Steak ‘N Shake has a handful of vegan options, but nothing too spectacular, but none the less enough things to make a half-decent meal out of.
In fact, you can actually have quite a good meal at Steak N’ Shake if you know what to order, in particular how to veganize the veggie melt they sell.
We’ll cover how to do all that below, as well as all their other vegan options — which are alright.
Vegan Main Courses at Steak N' Shake:
- Veggie Melt (No Butter/Margarine or Cheese)
- Vegetable Soup (Many Locations it’s Non-vegan, ask about the broth)
Vegan Side Dishes at Steak N' Shake:
- Seasoned Fries
- French Fries
- Apple Sauce
- Mandarin Orange
- Garden Salad
- Most Breads (Sourdough, Rye, Whole Grain, and Buns)
- Vegetable Soup (Some Locations it’s Non-vegan, ask about the broth)
Vegan Toppings at Steak N' Shake:
- Corn and Black Beans (cold topping)
- Pickle Slices
- Red Cabbage
- Dried Cranberries
- Saltines (Not all locations — check the brand specifically)
- Oyster Crackers (Not all locations — check the brand specifically)