Uno’s has quite a lot of vegan options now, including vegan cheese pizzas and vegan-friendly veggie pizzas already pre-built on their regular menu. They also have many other vegan options including a vegan burger, a few vegan salads, etc.
Overall while they used to not be a good place for us vegans to eat at, I’d say they’re one of the best pizza restaurants in the USA to eat at now for us vegans — the only place being definitely better in my opinion being Blaze Pizza, as they have even more vegan options that Uno has — but they’re both great to be honest.
Table of Contents
Vegan Appetizer Options at Uno’s:
- Vegan cheesy pesto garlic bread (off-menu)
While it’s not officially on the menu most locations will make this for you if you want — however it may cost a little extra due to you swapping vegan cheese in replacement of their cow-cheese breadsticks. It’s worth asking if you want and are going as a family, but otherwise I’d skip it for the pizzas.
Vegan Pre-Built Meal Options:
- Classic Beyond Burger
- Vegan Garden Pizza
- Vegan Cheese Pizza
- Mixed Berry & Walnut Salad (With Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Zoodles Primavera
- Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza
Keep in mind you can build your own vegan pasta or pizza which we’ll outline below so this isn’t all Uno has for you — but honestly we’d highly recommend the garden pizza, it’s very tasty and quite healthy. Beware of Uno’s black bean burger — it’s not vegan-friendly as it contains eggs.
Vegan Side Options at Uno’s Pizzeria:
- Garlic Bread (mentioned in appetizer section)
- Steamed broccoli/vegetables
- Brown rice (not all locations)
- Sauteed vegetables (varies by location)
- French Fries
- Potato-Wedge type fries (not all locations)
- Mixed Berry & Walnut Side Salad (With Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Vegan Garden Starter (Salad – With Balsamic Vinaigrette or plain)
Keep in mind you should be able to order any of these with the beyond burger, as it usually comes with a side included. If you’re getting pizza though it’ll be separate.
Vegan Build-Your-Own Pizza or Pasta Options:
- Choose Your Crust – Thin Crust, Deep Dish (only at some locations, ask and confirm)
- Choose Your Sauce – Pizza Sauce
- Choose Your Cheese – No Cheese or Vegan Cheese
- Choose Your Toppings – Fresh Mushrooms, Pineapple, Sliced Onions, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Eggplant, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Vegetables, Artichoke, Garlic, Spinach, Green Olives, Sliced Jalapenos, Banana Peppers, or Tomatoes.
As for the pasta you can get everything the pizza offers, with any of the noodles they offer, as they should all be vegan-friendly. Ask for the veggies to be cooked or sauteed though, as otherwise they might give them raw on the pasta – which is very confusing.
While you can customize things with the above guide I’d honestly recommend just ordering from their already made menu as they did a good job designing it. I’d only bother specializing something and ordering your own if you want to have the pasta and don’t want pizza for whatever reason.