Yard house always has plenty of great vegan options at every one of their locations, but not all of those options are available at every single location so don’t be disappointed if all the below options aren’t available at your Yard House. Yours may have even added more vegan options.
This guide is really just to give a general idea of what they have, and you can expect. Yard House is extremely accommodating in my experience as well as always seems to have multiple vegan dishes outlined on their menu.
Vegan Appetizers at Yard House:
- Guacamole & Chips (Specify No Cheese)
- Hummus & Pita
- Edamame Prepared in a Variety of Ways
- Gardein Buffalo Wings (No Ranch)
- French Fries or Sweet Potato Fries (Ask if dips are vegan or order without dips)
- Gardein Whiskey Black Pepper Wings
- Gardein Lemon Pepper Wings
As I said above, don’t expect ALL of these to be at your local Yard House, as every Yard House’s menu is different. They likely will have a couple of these as options and maybe a couple others that are specific creations by their own in-house chef as well.
Vegan Main Courses (Entree) at Yard House:
- Gardein Burger (no cheese, no mayo)
- Angel Hair Pasta (Confirm no cheese/feta/dairy)
- Gardein Chicken Wings (Just the big version of appetizer, Request no Ranch)
Vegan Sides at Yard House:
- Fries (Check if sauces are Vegan)
- Brown Rice
- Jasmine Rice
- Spicy Rice
- Steamed Veggies
- Fresh Fruit
- Garlic Bok-Choy (or Spinach, Brussel Sprouts, etc).
- Papaya Salad
- Flour Tortilla
- Vegan Burger Buns
- Gluten-Free Bun
Yard House’s seem to love to change up their side dishes, so really you have no clue exactly what you’ll get beyond fries. Usually there’s a sauteed vegetable, a steamed vegetable, rice, and maybe one or two other things more specific to your location or area, which are vegan.
Vegan Salad Options at Yard House:
- Summer Salad
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Gardein BBQ Chicken Salad (Confirm No Cheese)
- Chopped Salad (No Bacon)
Vegan Deserts at Yard House:
- Mango Sorbet
Sometimes they don’t have any Vegan deserts, but usually they do. Sometimes it’s a different flavor sorbet, but it’s almost always Mango.