Everything Vegan at Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday isn’t super vegan friendly, but they do have some decent sides to choose from, and an unlimited salad bar (buffet).
They don’t have many salad dressings that are vegan to choose from though. In fact, most locations only have one vegan salad dressing: Balsamic Vinaigrette. So if you aren’t into balsamic vinaigrette on your salad then make sure to check that they have others before you opt to get the unlimited salad bar.
Many locations also have Italian Herb Vinaigrette Dressing, but not all of them do. Some even apparently have a vegan veggie burger, but I won’t list it below as it’s not widely available as of now.
Vegan Main Course Options:
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara (or tomato basil sauce) without Parmesan Cheese
- Unlimited Salad Bar
- Tomato Basil Pasta (Kids Menu, specify no cheese)
- Buttery Pasta (Kids menu, at some locations they use vegan margarine, check)
- Gluten Free Tomato Basil & Buttery pasta (confirm the latter, no cheese/dairy)
Vegan Sides at Ruby Tuesday:
- Fresh Baked Potato (Specify no Butter or Sour Cream or Cheese)
- Fresh Baked Sweet Potato (Specify no butter or Sour Cream or Cheese)
- House-baked Soft Pretzels (No Cheese Queso)
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus (when available)
- Fresh Grilled Zucchini
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli (no butter)
- Fresh Green Beans
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- Sliced Apples (From their Kids Sides)
- Grapes (From their Kids Sides)
Vegan Salad Options at Ruby Tuesday:
- Italian Herb Vinaigrette Dressing (not available at all locations)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Pretty much any cold vegetable you could imagine, or anything you’d expect to be able to put on a salad
Their vegetable options include even more “strange” or “rare” things such a cauliflower and broccoli, so their vegetable options include pretty much everything you might find in a grocery store that’s a vegetable. They also have fruits like tomatoes.
Be careful with their crackers though, they usually are not vegan. Look up the brand if you want to make sure they’re vegan, as not all saltines are vegan (some contain whey).