Wetzel’s Pretzels has a couple vegan options to choose from, although to get them you’ll have to order your food in a specific way to make it vegan-friendly.
They also have multiple tasty drinks to go alone with your vegan pretzel or pretzel bites, and even a few dipping sauces.
Vegan Pretzels at Wetzel's Pretzels:
- Plain Pretzel Bites (No Butter)
- Plain Pretzel (No Butter)
- Almond Crunch Pretzel Bites (No Butter)
- Almond Crunch Pretzel (No Butter)
- Sour Cream and Onion Bitz (No Butter)
- Sour Cream and Onion Pretzel (no Butter)
- Sinful Cinnamon Pretzel (No Butter)
Vegan Dipping Sauces at Wetzel's Pretzels:
- Pizza Sauce (Marinara)
- Ketchup/Mustard (Not all locations)
It’s a bit of a shame that the “sweet” sauces aren’t vegan as most of the vegan-friendly pretzels don’t go very well with pizza sauce in my opinion. But hey, they’re pretty good without any sauce, and if you want sauce the original plain pretzels go great with it.
Tasty Unique Vegan Drinks at Wetzel's Pretzels:
- Fresh Lemonade
- Frozen Lemonade
- Frozen Granitas
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade
- Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade
- All Other Sodas/Fruit-drinks