Everything Vegan at First Watch Cafe (Dec-2019)
First Watch Cafe is a more modern “hip” breakfast spot that has a few vegan options to choose from, so no worries if you find yourself at one. You can manage.
I don’t really have any complaints with First-Watch Cafe other than that they aren’t entirely vegan; they have plenty of vegan options, tasty ones at that, and overall are pretty friendly and accommodating to us vegans.
Main-Course Vegan Options at First Watch Cafe:
- Veggie Burger (No Butter, No Dijonnaise)
- Avocado Toast or Sandwich (Specify no Eggs — swap for fruit on the side)
- A.M. Superfoods Bowl
- Steel Cut Oatmeal (request to be made with water instead of milk — swap muffin for fruit cup)
- Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl (No Chicken or Feta — sub for avocado or Veggie Patty)
- Veggie Wrap (See Below)
First Watch Cafe's Vegan Sides:
- Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Bowl of Fruit
- Mixed Greens Side Salad (Confirm no cheese — Dressings listed below)
Vegan Salad Options at First Watch Cafe:
- Superfood Kale Salad (Specify no Cheese or Chicken/Meat)
- Chicken Avocado Chop Salad (Specify No Chicken or Cheese)
- Maple-Lemon Vinaigrette
- Varied Citrus or Vinaigrette Dressings
Vegan Dessert Options at First Watch Cafe:
- Fruit Cup
Being a Breakfast & Lunch only restaurant First Watch doesn’t have any real dessert options to choose from. They do have fruit though, which can be a sweet end to a meal though.