Everything Vegan at Jack In The Box
Jack In The Box is one of those omnipresent fast-food chain restaurants in the US, much like Wendy’s or Sonic, and like most American Fast-food chains the vegan options are relatively limited.
I’d stride to say that you can still get a decent snack/small-meal at Jack in the Box as a Vegan, it just won’t be healthy at all. But hey, it’s a 24hr fast-food restaurant, what do you expect?
Vegan Options at Jack In The Box:
- Teriyaki Rice Bowl (Request no Meat, sub for veg or side dish)
- Vegetable Sandwich (Bun with toppings inside)
- English Muffin (no butter)
- Seasoned Curly Fries
- French Fries
- Potato Wedges
- Hash Browns
- Side Salad
- Corn Sticks
- Apple Sauce Squeezie
Vegan Sauces & Condiments at Jack In The Box:
- Barbecue Dipping Sauce
- Low-Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Sweet N’ Sour Dipping Sauce
- Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
- Hot and Regular Taco Sauce
- Fire Roasted Salsa
- Soy Sauce
- Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Dipping Sauce
Are Jack in the Box Tacos Vegan?
I don’t know why people (likely non-vegans) often think they are, or could be, but they aren’t, so don’t be fooled. They contain many many animal products and aren’t at all a meat-replacement taco. It’d be nice if they were, but they aren’t vegan or even vegetarian.