Everything Vegan at Marco's Pizza
Marco’s has pretty good vegan pizza-options, including multiple crusts, tons of vegetable-toppings, some sides, and even a vegan-friendly dessert option!
Despite Marco’s relatively good vegan options, I’d still say there are more vegan-friendly options at certain other pizza chains such as Blaze Pizza or Mellow Mushroom, both of which have even better vegan options, including vegan cheese and even vegan-“meats.”
Build-Your-Own Vegan Pizza at Marco's:
- Pick Your Dough – Lite Crust, Original Crust, Big Square Crust, or Regular Thick Crust
- Pick Your Sauce – Regular Pizza Sauce
- Pick Your Veggie Toppings – Mushrooms, White Onions, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Jalapenos, Black Olives, Green Olives, Spinach, Tomatoes, or Pineapple.
- Pick Your Crust’Rub – Garlic Butter Crust-Topper, or Roma Crust-topper (confirm at your location, varies).
Vegan Salad Options at Marco's:
- Greek Salad (No Feta/Cheese)
- Garden Salad (No Cheese, no Croutons)
- Fat-free Italian Dressing
Vegan Side Options at Marco's:
- Hot Sauce Dipping Sauce
- Pizza Sauce Dipping Sauce
- Tangy BBQ Dipping Sauce
- Red Pepper Packets
- Fat-Free Italian Dressing Packet
- Various Lays Chips
- Plain Bagel
- Soft Pretzel (Not all locations)
- Sub Bread
- Various Smoothies (Confirm, varies if they’re vegan or not based on location apparently)
Unfortunately Marco’s doesn’t have any vegan-friendly breadsticks like Little Caesars does, but hey, there’s still plenty of vegan options to choose from, including some decent sides. I suppose you could consider the Pretzel’s some locations offer like breadsticks, as they function pretty much the same way.
Vegan Desserts at Marco's:
Yes, that’s right, they’re vegan, even with the frosting, even with the sugary gewy “butter” spread — all of it.