Everything Vegan at Skyline Chili (Dec-2019)
Skyline Chili has quite a few vegan options currently, not a ton, but certainly enough to build a satisfying tasty (maybe even healthy) vegan-friendly meal.
While there aren’t many vegan-options available, the ones they do have are quite tasty. I wouldn’t recommend eating here regularly as a vegan, as you’ll probably get sick of the same thing over and over.
However to try somewhat authentic Cincinnati chili while visiting, or just on occasion, Skyline Chili is a pretty good option. I’d say it’s a slightly better option than their main competitor, Gold Star Chili, but hey that’s just me and my love for baked potatoes.
Vegan Main Dishes at Skyline Chili:
- Vegetarian Black Bean Burrito aka Chilito (Request No Choose)
- Vegetarian Black Bean Burrito Deluxe (Request No Cheese or Sour Cream)
- Vegetarian Black Beans and Rice (Request No Cheese)
- Garden Salad (No Croutons or Cheese — Choose Vegan Dressing Below)
- Greek Salad (No Croutons or Cheese — Choose Vegan Dressing Below)
Vegan Sides at Skyline Chili:
- Oyster Crackers
- Baked Potato
- Regular French Fries
- Hot-Dog Bun
Vegan Salad Dressings at Skyline Chili:
- Greek Salad Dressing
- Light Italian Dressing
All the other Skyline Chili salad dressings contain dairy, eggs, or and/or honey, and thus aren’t vegan. But hey, it’s quite nice that they have two vegan-friendly salad dressings at all. I didn’t think they’d have any at all.
Vegan Desserts at Skyline Chili:
- Sometimes a Seasonal Option (extremely rare)
Skyline Chili only has a couple dessert options, one which isn’t ever vegan (Funnel Fries), and one that’s seasonal and changes periodically and thus may be or may not be vegan. Generally it won’t be vegan, however in some cases they have fruit which is obviously going to be vegan-friendly.