Togo’s isn’t particularly vegan-friendly compared to other sandwich shops, but they aren’t really much less vegan-friendly. Us vegans can easily make an alright meal at their locations, but don’t expect some special unique vegan-friendly mock-meats or anything fancy; it’s just a normal sandwich shop at this stage.
In other words, you can easily eat at Togo’s as a Vegan, but there’s no reason to go to Togo’s over another sandwich shop, as their options are largely limited to bread with vegetables and standard vegan-friendly side options at a sandwich shop like chips.
Build-Your-Own Vegan Sandwich/Wrap at Togo's:
- Choose Your Bread – Classic White Bread, Sourdough Bread, Spinach Wrap, or Gluten-Free Wrap.
- Choose Your Dressing/Sauce – Hot Sauce, Mustard, Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette, Asian Salad Dressing, and/or Italian Salad Dressing.
- Choose Your Vegetables – Avocado, Cucumber, Onion, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Pepperoncinis, Carrots, Red Onion, Roasted Red Peppers, Hummus, Mixed Greens, Red Cabbage, Green Onions, Black Bean & Corn Salsa, Tortilla Chips, Sesame Seeds, and/or Cilantro.
- Choose Your Temperature – Unheated, Warmed, or Toasty.
Personally I’d opt for doing the above — building my own sandwich — but you can also simply order the Hummus Sandwich or the Viva Veggie without Feta. You can never go wrong with a simple avocado sandwich with some onion, cilantro, and tomato, but Togo’s does offer many more choices than just these sandwiches if you get creative.
Vegan Soups & Salads at Togo's:
- Farmers Market Salad (Specify no Croutons or Feta)
- Garden Vegetable Soup (Confirm, Not Always Available nor always Vegan-friendly)
Vegan Side Options at Togo's:
- Various Chips
- Often something else (Varies by location)
Vegan Desserts at Togo's Sandwich Shop:
Currently all dessert-like options contain dairy and/or eggs, and thus aren’t vegan. Some locations may have fruit if you are into that as a dessert, but otherwise you’re out of luck when it comes to desserts.