Everything Vegan at Wawa
Wawa is a Truck-Stop/Gas Station that has a food cafe inside with some pretty dang good vegan options including smoothies, burrito bowls, sandwiches, as well as some other vegan goodies.
Due to it, well, being a truck-stop/gas-station you can also find plenty of vegan snacks to add to your meal, but that’d be WAY too many things to list out, and they vary by location, so in this article we’ll only cover the “fresh” vegan food and unique vegan drinks that Wawa sells.
Alright, we’ll also cover some standard snacks most Wawa’s will have and briefly cover some vegan candies they should have for dessert.
Vegan Breakfast-y Wawa Vegan Options:
- Tons of Vegan-friendly Fruit Cups
- Plain Bagels
- Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- Everything Seasoned Bagels
- Sabra Hummus & Pretzels
Vegan Drink-y Options at Wawa:
- Multiple Types of Plain Coffee (Just choose Almond or Soymilk)
- Cappuccinos, latte’s, and other “fancy” coffees with soy/almond milk
- Multiple Tea-Bags to choose from if you want tea
- Any Made-to-order Fruit Smoothie (Confirm no milk or use almond/soy milk, and confirm no yogurt used)
- Graham cracker crumbles (topping)
- Mocha Sauce (topping)
Vegan Lunch-y & Dinner-y Options at Wawa:
Wawa has fantastic Lunch & Dinner type of options at ALL of their locations, including many possibilities from being able to build-your-own sandwiches (hoagies), as well as many from being able to build-your-own Burrito or Burrito Bowl area.
Build Your Own Hoagie (Sandwich):
- Choose Your Bread – White Bread, Wheat Bread, Rye Bread, or Plain White Sub
- Choose Your Toppings – Avocado, Cucumbers, Salsa, “Hot Peppers,” Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Pickles, Roasted Red Pepper Slices, Spinach, Sweet Peppers, Sliced Tomatoes, Roasted Veggies, or Shredded Romain Lettuce.
- Choose Your Sauces – Sriracha Sauce, Mustard (Spicy or Regular), Ketchup, Buffalo Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Olive Oil, Oregeno, Pepper & Salt, Vinegar
Build Your own Burrito or Burrito Bowl:
- Choose Your Bread (or not) – Tortilla or Bowl — You can get the tortilla on the side if you want!
- Choose Your Toppings – Avocado, Fresh Salsa, Jalapeno Peppers, Black Beans, White Rice (sometimes they have brown too!), or Lettuce. You can also get the other sandwich toppings mentioned above, you’ll just have to make a special request for them. Usually they’ll let you for no extra charge.
- Choose your Sauces – Sriracha Sauce and all the above-mentioned Sandwich Sauces are available upon special-request, generally for no extra charge (free).
Vegan Snacks & Sides at Wawa:
- Fruit Cups
- Everything Soft-Pretzel
- Traditional Soft-Pretzel
- Market Mix Salad
- Garden Salad
- Hummus with Pita
- Cup of Seasoned black beans
- Cup of Seasoned white rice