Everything Vegan at Bar Louie (2021)
Bar Louie is a pretty good choice in terms of bars for a vegan. They have quite a few vegan options to choose from, including ones that can satisfy even the hungriest of folks.
Keep in mind we’ll only be covering what food is Vegan at Bar Louie and not what alcohol is; If you’re unsure what alcohol is vegan I’d recommend visiting Barnivore to check out specific brands while you’re there. Otherwise just stick to hard-liquors like Vodka or bourbon and drinks made out of them.
Vegan Appetizers at Bar Louie:
- Bavarian Pretzel Twists (No Sauces/Queso or Butter)
- Trio Dips & Chips (Sub Queso for more Guacamole)
- Hummus & Pita w/ vegetables (Substitute tzatziki for more hummus)
Vegan Main Courses at Bar Louie:
- Roasted Veggie Flatbread Pizza (No Cheese or Parmesean Garlic Sauce)
- Quinoa Chop Salad (Request No Queso and Confirm No Meat or Cheese will be in it)
- Garden Salad (No Cheese)
- The Impossible Burger (No Mayo — Ask if Garlic Aioli is Vegan at that location)
- Grilled Veggie Sandwich (Off-menu but generally avaliable, simply ask if you can have a sandwich with just grilled vegetables in it, no butter or mayo or anything)
Vegan Side Dishes at Bar Louie:
- House Potato Chips
- French Fries
- Tater Tots
- Above-Mentioned Appetizers
Vegan Desserts at Bar Louie:
Alright, if you’re like me and find margaritas to be tasty enough to be a dessert you could count that as one, but I don’t think it’s what most people would consider a dessert.