Everything Vegan at Old Spaghetti Factory
Old Spaghetti Factories Vegan Options vary based on locations, however you should be able to expect them all to have at least these vegan menu items: Spaghetti with Mariana sauce, minestrone soup, and some sort of bread.
In some cases the breads aren’t vegan, however there’s always some vegan pasta and almost always minestrone soup, both of which are very good and can constitute a vegan meal.
The only worry for a Vegan at Old Spaghetti Factory is arguably the portion sizing, as it’s a more upscale type of restaurant many of us big-eater Vegans won’t be entirely satisfied with a single meal or plate of pasta.
Vegan Options at The Old Spaghetti Factory:
- Noodles with Mushroom Sauce
- Noodles with Mariana (Pomodoro) Sauce
- Minestrone Soup
- Olive Tapenade (Use with bread if the bread is vegan)
- Broccoli without any butter or cheese
- Bread (Depends on location – Check)
- Thai Noodle Curry (Not all locations)