What Hershey's Syrups & Toppings are Vegan?
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is hands down the most popular chocolate & Syrup brand in North America.
While their chocolates are normally non-vegan, most of their syrups, including their chocolate syrup, are vegan.
Unfortunately for my mother, who absolutely adores Carmel, all of their Carmel Syrups and Spreads contain dairy and thus aren’t Vegan.
So if you’re into Carmel, you may be out of luck, but Hershey’s does have plenty of vegan Syrups and Toppings to choose from.
So what are all the Vegan Syrups & Toppings?
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Flavored Syrup
- Hershey’s Sundae Dream Double Chocolate Syrup
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Hershey’s Simply 5 Ingredient Chocolate Syrup
- Hershey’s Chocolate Lite Calorie/Sugar Syrup
- Strawberry Flavored Syrup
- Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Syrup
- Hershey’s Classic Chocolate Syrup
The Non-vegan Syrups and Toppings Hershey’s makes and sells is: Carmel Sundae Dream Syrup, Classic Carmel Syrup, Milk Chocolate Shell Topping, Hershey’s Hot Fudge Topping, Special Dark Topping, and Carmel Topping.