Kona Grill has a few good satisfying vegan options, and it’s not really a struggle to build yourself a satisfying vegan-friendly meal at Kona Grill.
The vegan-menu options vary depending on the location, but generally you can expect the following options we’ll mention below.
Vegan Appetizers at Kona Grill:
- Edamame (Sauteed)
- Edamame (“Angry”)
- Avocado Roll (Confirm no eggs, some locations add eggs)
- Cucumber Roll
- Vegetarian Roll
Vegan Main Dishes at Kona Grill:
- Pad Thai (Or Udon) Noodles Stirfry (Swap Chicken for Tofu, specify no egg)
- Kona Stir-Fry (Swap Chicken for Tofu)
- Lemon Garlic Penne (no cheese, no cream sauce, no garlic bread)
You can also request some stir-fried tofu to just go with some rice, however sometimes it’s a little confusing as it’s not a simple swap, but rather a somewhat special-request. It’s generally possible though, and won’t cost more than a regular meal in our experience.
Vegan Soup & Salad Options at Kona Grill:
- House Salad (Specify No Cheese)
- Oriental Salad
- “Soy” Dressings & Oil + Vinegar Dressings (Should be 2-3 different ones)
- Miso Soup
Vegan Side Options at Kona Grill:
- Ciabatta Rolls
- Kaiser Rolls
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Regular Fries
- White Rice
- Brown Rice (Not at all locations, don’t expect it)
- Stir-Fried Bok Choy
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Various Other Vegetable-Options (Varies based on location – Asparagus, Brussles, etc)
- Turmeric Rice
Vegan Desserts at Kona Grill:
All of the desserts at Kona Grill currently contain Dairy and/or Eggs, so you’re out of luck when it comes to Desserts. Well, you could get something like a margarita, which can be quite tasty, but it’s not a “real” dessert.