Everything Vegan at Hungry Howie's
Hungry Howie’s isn’t very vegan-friendly, much less than most pizza chains, however it’s still possible to have a satisfying vegan meal at their restaurants.
Build-Your-Own Vegan Pizza at Hungry Howie's:
- Choose Your Crust – Ultra Thin Crust, or Gluten-Free Crust.
- Pick Your Sauce – Traditional Pizza sauce
- Pick Your Toppings – Green Bell Peppers, Black Olives, Green Olives, Yellow Peppers, Pineapples, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Green Olives, Jalapenos, Tomato Chunks, Sriracha Drizzle.
- Pick Your Crust’Rub – Sugar & Cinnamon, or Cajun Flavored.
Are Hungry Howie's Subs or Calzones Vegan?
The Calzones cannot be made vegan apparently due to the dough they use, so unfortunately you can’t have one of them at Hungry Howie’s, but at least there’s vegan pizza (and salad) options that are 100% Vegan to choose from!
Vegan Salad Options at Hungry Howie's:
- Garden Salad (without Croutons)
- Greek Salad (without Cheese)
- French Dressing
- Greek Dressing
- Creamy Italian Dressing
- Fat-free Italian Dressing
- Salad Oil Add-in
- Cucumbers, Beets, and banana-pepper free add-ins
Hungry Howie's Vegan Side Dishes & Sauces:
- Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Barbecue Dipping Sauce
- Buffalo Dipping Sauce
- Pizza Sauce Dipping Sauce
- Asian-Wing Sauce
- Red Pepper Packets
- Side of Jalapenos, Black Olives, Green Olives, Yellow Pepper, or Pineapple.
Vegan Desserts at Hungry Howie's:
Unfortunately all of the Desserts at Hungry Howie’s contain dairy and/or eggs, and thus aren’t vegan.