Build-Your-Own Vegan Salad/Grain Bowl at Saladworks:
- Choose Your Base – Baby Spring Mix, Fresh Spinach, or Romaine/Icerberg Lettuce Blend, Super Grains Blend
- Choose Your Toppings – Avocado, Pepperoncini (Yellow Peppers), Broccoli, Carrots, Chickpeas, Corn, Cucumbers, Edamame, Grape Tomatoes, Mandarin Oranges, Mushrooms, Olives, Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Sliced Apples, and tomatoes.
- Choose Your Proteins – Baked Tofu, Hummus
- Choose Your Premium (Free) Toppings – Chow Mein Noodles, Dried Cranberries, Glazed Pecans, Sunflower Seeds, Tortilla Chips, and Walnuts.
- Choose Your Vegan Dressing – Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Classic French Dressing, Fat-free Balasamic Vinaigrette, Italian Vinaigrette, Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette, and Oriental Sesame Dressing.
Vegan Soup Options at Saladworks:
- Spring Vegetable Soup
- Three-bean Chili
Vegan Bread Options at Saladworks:
- Wheat Rolls
- White Rolls
- Wheat Focaccia
- White Focaccia
- Sourdough Loaf
- White Flour Tortillas
- Whole-Wheat Flour Tortillas
Vegan Sandwiches at Saladworks:
- Avocado BLT (No Bacon, substitute for roasted red bell peppers and onions from salad toppings)
- Grilled Caprese Panini (Without Garlic Sauce, Cheese, or Kale Pesto)
Vegan Dessert Options at Saladworks:
There’s no real vegan dessert options at Saladworks. They have some fruit, such as mandarin oranges, which you may be able to request to have as a dessert, but truthfully there’s no “real” vegan dessert options at Saladworks.